UNE International Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA) in Australia – The University of New England is valuing and aiming International Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA) for international students those are passionate about their education. This opportunity is for passionate international candidates who want admission in the research degree program
The University of New England is a public university in Australia with approximately 22,500 higher education students. Its original and main campus is located in the city of Armidale in northern central New South Wales. UNE was the first Australian university established outside a state capital city.
The motto of this program is to deliver the best education to the student. The scholarships are for the 2-year duration.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS
- Deadline: 15 March 2019
- Host Institute: The University of New England is the public university situated in a city of Armidale in the north-central New South Wales, Australia. It has approximately 22,500 students. UNE is delivering distant education to the international and Australian student for 60 years.
- DEGREE: Research Doctoral degree and Masters Degree.
- COUNTRY: Australia
- FIELD: Research
- Targeted Audience: international student
- Scholarships Awards and Funding: almost AUD 27,596/annum.
- Many Scholarships: approximately 20 UNE IPRA’s are available scholarships are available.
>>> More Australian Scholarships Here <<<
- The brilliant applicant who wants to register in the postgraduate research degree program.
- On the research potential and academic merit, we assess applicants.
- Students all around a world.
HOW TO APPLY?
- By downloading the form, you can apply.
Note: The UNE IPRA gives the stipend of AUD 27,596/annum, single Standard Overseas, and Health Insurance course tuition fees.