Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019 | Stanbic IBTC Graduate Recruitment 2019
The Stanbic IBTC Bank is inviting interested and qualified Nigerians to Apply for her first 2019 Stanbic IBTC Bank Job recruitment in Nigeria.
This Stanbic IBTC Graduate recruitment 2019 is also for Graduates that have been looking for Banking Jobs in Nigeria.
These Job vacancies has been carefully listed with the requirements below each position, so gently find a Job that suits you and use the application method at the bottom of this page to Apply for a position.
List of the Job Vacancies at Stanbic IBTC Bank With Requirements
Job Title: Branch Manager
- Interested Persons should have a B.Sc in any course that is related to Banking, with minimum of 2 years work experience in Banking operations.
- Also possess 6 – 8 years compulsory experience in retail Banking with nothing less than one CIBN or ICAN credential.
Job Title: Client Service Officer
- Candidates that wish to participate in Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee program can also Apply for this Graduate Job.
- Meanwhile, they must have obtained B.Sc from any department that is relevant to finance with 2 years banking or customer care work experience.
Job Title: Asset Custodian – NNPC Abuja
- Before applying for this position, ensure you have acquired a first degree from a reputable University in Nigeria.
- Also have at least 2 years relevant work experience.
Job Title: Team Leader, Customer Service – Sapon Branch
- Each Applicant must own a University degree with nothing less than second class lower division, before Applying for this position.
- It’s important you have team lead and customer service related work experience before Applying.
Job Title: Head, Service Support
- The Bank’s career team has made it clear that through this ongoing Stanbic IBTC Graduate Recruitment 2019, only someone with a Bachelor’s degree will be employed to do this service support Job in Lagos State.
- Secondly, the Person should also have 5 years work experience that is relevant to banking and people management.
Job Title: Personal Banker (Olu Obasanjo 1)
- The Persons that will be Applying for this Stanbic IBTC recruitment as Personal Bankers, should own University degrees in any discipline that is relevant to this position.
- They must have Graduated with nothing less than 2.2 and also have minimum of 2 years Banking and Customer service work experience.
Job Title: Head, Service Support – North Central
- Interested Persons must have obtained a first degree.
- An Applicant that have a certification from the Institute of Bankers, will stand better chance of getting this Job.
- You should have minimum of 5 years work experience while doing banking or People management Job.