PTDF Overseas Scholarship for MSc and PhD Candidates – Online application is now ongoing for PTDF 2019/2020 MSc and PhD Overseas Scholarship award, so if you have been waiting for this opportunity search for:
ptdf scholarship 2019
ptdf scholarship deadline
ptdf scholarship 2018/2019
how much is ptdf scholarship worth
ptdf scholarship through ptdf.flexisaf.com
Then search no more, because we have provided the answers to all these questions and more.
Description of PTDF Overseas Scholarship for MSc and PhD
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is organising this overseas scholarship via www.ptdf.gov.ng in order to enable Nigerian Graduates get funding for their postgraduate studies in United Kingdom, Germany and France.
Those that will be awarded this Scholarship will be provided with flight tickets, health insurance, tuition and bench fees plus allowance that the Scholar will use to foot his/her accommodation and living bills.
Academic Qualifications and Other Requirements for 2019/2020 PTDF Overseas MSc Scholarship Application
- Applicants must have graduated with nothing less than second class honours
- They should be good in using the computer and also posses NYSC discharge certificates
- They should have the minimum of 5 O/level credits which English Language must be one of them
- They will be required to present their statement of result certificates – ptdf.flexisaf.com
Academic Qualifications and Other Requirements for 2019/2020 PTDF Overseas PhD Scholarship Application
- Only those that graduated with minimum of second class lower (2.2) in their 1st or 2nd degree are allowed to apply for this postgraduate scholarship
- Applicants must have done at least, six months computer training so as to operate computer very well
- They must have gotten their NYSC discharge certificates
- They will be required to present their Master’s degree projects and certificates
- Applicants should submit a research proposal relevant to the oil and gas industry (of not more than 5 pages) to include: Topic, introduction, objective, methodology and mode of data collection
How to Apply for a Scholarship by the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
The Available Courses for this PTDF 2019/2020 Scholarship
Each Candidate is allowed to choose not more than three different courses, which will comprise first, second and third choice in any University within a particular country.
For more information, click here: ptdf.gov.ng/scholarship-page/ to visit the scholarship page.