The Holland High Potential Scholarship consists of a High Potential Scholarship combined with a Holland Scholarship.
|Country of Study: The Netherlands||Institution/ University: Maastricht University, Netherlands|
|Application Deadline: 1st of Feb 2019||Level of Study: Masters degree|
Maastricht University is a public university in Maastricht, Netherlands. Founded in 1976, it is the second youngest of the thirteen Dutch universities. In 2013, nearly 16,000 students studied at Maastricht University, 47% of whom were foreign students, with over 3,200 employees.
Maastricht University, Netherlands
The scholarship covers living expenses (€12,350 – 13 months; €23,750 – 25 months), health and liability insurance (€520), visa application costs (€192), tuition fee (€13,000, €15,000 or €17,500, depending on the tuition of your study programme), and pre-academic training costs (€695)
The High Potential scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Master’s programme – 13 months for a one-year master’s programme and 25 months for a two-year master’s programme.
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University for the 2019-2020 academic year. Please click here for a full list of the Master’s programmes participating in this scholarship programme.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme, a primary education programme, or secondary education programme in the Netherlands. Students who completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- You are not over 35 years of age on 1 September 2019.
- You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, we will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2019/20 scholarship programme applicants.
13 months in the case of a one-year master’s programme
25 months in the case of a two-year master’s programme
To apply for the scholarship, you must first register for one of the participating Master’s Programme (MA) at Maastricht University. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number which you will need in order to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form. You must then fill in the application form, upload the required documents, and submit your application online.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Visit scholarship website for more details