Apply for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company 2019/2020 Young Engineers Programme – The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is inviting applications from Graduates of Engineering, these Fresh Engineers are invited to apply for IKEDC 2018/2019 Young Engineers Programme.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) has become the biggest electrical distribution company in the whole of Nigeria, she is poised to bring the best quality of electrical services to the general public.
Title: Young Engineers Programme
Job Field: Energy
Major Duties of Young Engineers at the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Applicants that will become Employees after this Young Engineers program will be assigned to the power distribution sector, they will be working alongside some Engineers that are very experienced
- These Young Engineers will be very well exposed in order for them to acquire skills and good knowledge of Technical works, which will make them to become Professional Engineers
- They will finally be given Jobs that requires good skills and expertise, which they will also be expected to do very well
Educational Qualifications and Other Requirements for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company 2018/2019 Young Engineers Programme
- Candidates should be Young Graduates of Engineering, but they should not posses more than 2 years work experience
- IKEDC is looking for People that are very intelligent, hardworking and competent enough to provide solutions to problems
- Applicants should have at least B.Sc. in Engineering at Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering from a Government approved University with nothing less than 2nd class upper division (having an M.Sc will be an added advantage)
- Applicants must have obtained their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge certificates
- Candidates should not be more than 26 years as of December 2018
How to Apply for a Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) as Young Engineer
Interested and Qualified Applicants that have carefully gone through the details of this Job should: Click here to apply